Designs on Growth is innovative learning and development response providing the owner/managers of Design Enterprises with best practice business management skills and knowledge to support sustainability and increased revenue in their business.
Designs on Growth
Business Growth & Management Development Programme 2017
The Business Growth & Management Development programme is an innovative learning and development response providing the owner/managers of Design Enterprises with best practice business management skills and knowledge to support sustainability and increased revenue in their business.
This bespoke programme is sector specific and designed to fully support you to develop a winning growth strategy for your business. You need to be in business in excess of one year.
The programme will help you to effectively address your business challenges, improve and develop your business going forward.
- Workshop 1 - What is Driving your Business?
- Understanding where your business is now and what are the success factors for business growth
- Workshop 2 - How to achieve business growth and profitable sales
- Understanding practical marketing and promotional tools that will make a difference
- Workshop 3 - Building Competitive Advantage
- Identify opportunities for innovation in your business and where to add more value
- Workshop 4 - Managing the Finances
- Understand your financial position and how to improve the profitability of your business
- Workshop 5 – Generating New Business – form both existing and new clients – Selling Masterclass
- Use the appropriate selling models for your business and therefore sell more effectively
- Workshop 6 - Leadership and Management
- Managing yourself more effectively to achieve business goals
Programme Duration: The programme will run one day per month/6 weeks upon agreement with the group
Launch Date: April 27th & 28th 2017 and one monthly workshop in April, May, June, July and September to be decided by the participants
Mentoring is a critical part of the programme. The Mentors are business specialists who have practical experience and will have a real interest in your business challenges and growth plans.
Peer Learning & Support:
At the beginning of each workshop, you will have an opportunity to exchange ideas with your peers. In particular, progress on implementation of programme best practice and also to discuss common challenges and issues.
IDI Members €995
*the first module is a 2 day deep dive, one night residential. Overnight cost not included in the programme fee.
How to Apply:
Recruitment for the programme is through a competitive screen process please register your interest at email@example.com
A maximum of 15 businesses will be selected.