Welcome to the 20th annual Irish Design Awards!
On January 24 2019, we hope you will join us for an epic evening, as we celebrate the very best in Irish design across the most diverse spectrum of disciplines in the country. EPIC, home to the astonishing interactive digital museum experience @ CHQ, will be our lively host for the night.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to witness the outstanding achievements and emerging talents of Irish designers, to celebrate their impact on our world, and to gather in a collective coterie of creatives. You will of course be spoiled appropriately!
- New venue at CHQ Building overlooking the River Liffey on Custom House Quay, where merchants once unloaded their cargo, the space is immersed in the bustle of daily activity, but offers calm and elegant spaces inside a carefully restored building.
- Cross-collaborative Irish design exhibition of the IDI Irish Design Awards finalists 2018 at EPIC located in the vaults of the conservation-listed CHQ Building, one of Dublin’s most significant Georgian Industrial spaces.
- Complimentary bubbles on arrival for you and your clients. Free flowing drinks all night. You won’t need to put your hand in your pocket!
- Food by Bakehouse and the ATRIUM KITCHEN who offer a delicious range of traditional, simple, and Irish-based foods.
- Comedian, escaped design, and all-round showman Paddy Cullivan will be our MC again after a one year hiatus.
- There is considerable on-street ‘pay and display’ parking on North Wall Quay and adjoining roads as well as public car parks.
So, are you in for a January feast for the senses?
Book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!
Date and Time
Thursday, January 24, 2019
6:30pm – 10:00pm
1 Custom House Quay