IDI Membership subscriptions fund the vital activities of the IDI, promoting the value of Irish Design.
IDI membership is due for renewal on 1st January each year. Renew early to make the most of your 12 month membershp and access subsidised training via Design Enterprise Skillsnet for you and your employees, events & networking opportunities, IDI awards entry, and much more. Login now to the membership portal to renew your membership.
JOIN IDI AND BE PART OF A COMMUNITY OF PROFESSIONALS
As a member of IDI, you will be part of a community of professional designers in Ireland, sharing values and using our combined faculties to promote, activate and advocate for Irish design. As an IDI member you will get access to preferential fees for sector-specific training courses designed and organised by our partner, Design Enterprise Skillnet. You will also be entitled to enter the prestigious annual IDI Awards and get invites to other industry-related events. Join now.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new IDI membership portal at www.members.idi-design.ie
The new benefits of this portal include:
- a searchable membership directory
- the ability to edit your own directory profile at www.members.idi-design.ie/my-idi including uploading your picture or company logo, your social media links and images of your work
- payment of your membership dues online
Editing your directory profile, renewing and managing your IDI profile just got easier, simply:
- Go to member manage/manage account page www.members.idi-design.ie/log-in
- Click on the Request Password option
- Enter your email address.
- Hit the Request Password button
- Check your email for the password message and follow the instructions in that email. If you don’t see the message, please check your spam folder.
We hope you enjoy your new portal, any questions, we're here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership expires: Jan 1, 2020
If your 2020 membership has expired, please log on now to renew.