Don't miss this practical, hands-on workshop exclusively focused on the challenges of aligning business and commercial objectives with successful design outcomes. Throughout the day you will have an opportunity to share experiences with other designers. Limited places available, book early to secure your place.
This workshop is aimed at design business owners and senior executives in design agencies, in-house designers, design managers and client facing designers and will focus on the following areas:
- Winning the best design projects
- Proposal and pitching best practices
- Building client loyalty, repeat business and referrals through successful project delivery
- Commercially scoping projects with your clients and stakeholders
- Pricing and negotiation tips for more profitable projects
- Running design projects more efficiently and profitably
Feedback from previous participants
“One of the best and most relevant courses I’ve ever attended” “I picked up excellent practical tips that can be used in client situations” “I learned a lot from the speakers” “Overall workshop was excellent” “A very worthwhile use of my time” “Already called a few clients and got an amazingly enthusiastic response from all”
Who should attend?
Design Business owners - Senior designers working in agencies - In-house designers - client facing designers - account managers - design managers - anyone leading or managing a creative team - - And anyone else who wants to be more successful in business!
Date and Time
Sat, October 14, 2017, 9.30am – 5pm
Cork, venue tbc - book here for the Cork workshop