A one-day intensive training workshop aimed at client-facing designers, account managers and creative teams who pitch and present work on a regular basis.
Delivered by industry experts from the Core Learning team, the workshop covers every aspect of presentation skills, from profiling your audience to delivering the presentation they want to hear.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
09:30 - 17:00
16 Sir John Rogerson's Quay. Dublin, D02 TD28
IDI Member cost: €195
Non-member cost: €595
- Profiling your audience and producing bespoke presentations
- Anatomy of a presentation and how to pitch effectively
- Building and structuring a targeted presentation
- Building credibility and capturing immediate interest
- Handling questions and answers, and audience responses
- How to enhance your physical presence: improve your stance and posture, tone of voice, language
- Presenting as a team, communicating chemistry and avoiding pitfalls
At the end of the workshop you will know how to:
- Structure your presentation around the key questions your audience want answered
- Storyboard, outline and refine a presentation to ensure it flows and tells an impactful story
- Stand and move while presenting
- Combat nerves and master the opening first slide
- Make the most of your voice range
- Apply advanced rhetorical techniques to stand out from the crowd
- Present as a coherent team
Who should attend?
Account directors, account managers, senior managers, client-facing designers and anyone keen to hone their presentation and pitching skills
Design Enterprise Skillnet training focuses on helping designers and design SMEs grow their business, up-skill their teams, and attract and service clients in a rapidly changing commercial landscape.