Joining is easy - just apply here.
The IDI is committed to advancing the value and impact of Design, standing for the Irish Design community – We aim to make Design Matter. We welcome you to be a part of IDI
IDI is an inclusive community of designers - any Irish designer can apply to join IDI as an individual member.
- We welcome - Undergraduates- any Design Student who is on a full-time degree level course in a 3rd level college.
- Any recently graduated Design Graduate at degree level course from a 3rd level design college.
- Any qualified designer from all design disciplines ( includes product, digital, UX, graphic, interiors, viz comm, architecture etc.)
- All design academics or full-time practicing designers or design professional in all stages of their careers can apply to join.
- IDI Full Membership is typically for 3rd level college graduates in design - but we do make some exceptions!
This is simply a straightforward application process for designers. You will qualify for IDI membership if your details satisfy the broad criteria above.
DATA PRIVACY - PLEASE NOTE
- We will typically publish your name, your company name, your discipline and your email or website details.
- Most of this data and information you provide will NOT be published publicly or passed on, and NONE at all, if you choose that option when you are applying.
- Not all application fields are mandatory - but we will require sufficient information to process your application.
- All data and information supplied in this application will remain confidential and subject to all current privacy regulation.
PAYING IDI FOR MEMBERSHIP
- We use these subscriptions to fund the vital activities of the IDI, promoting the value of Irish Design.
- You may pay also by monthly direct debit to help get maximum value for your membership of IDI and spreads the cost of your annual membership.
- If you pay IDI and your membership application is unsuccessful- you will get a full refund.
What happens if my Employer or my College has already paid? - See the FAQ
For questions or feedback regarding the IDI Membership application process please get in touch at email@example.com
Or simply see our Membership FAQ for much more detail on the categories etc..