Joining the IDI means joining the oldest and largest creative forum in Ireland. The IDI is committed to advancing the value and impact of design –We aim to make Design Matter.
Affiliation with the IDI should be for life, and Membership should suit you no matter what your station. We accept applicants from all backgrounds and from all stages of their careers. Please ensure you are paid up, as annual subscription payments are vital to fund our activities and promotion of Irish design.
- PAYMENT DOES NOT RUN ON FROM YEAR TO YEAR ( Unless you pay Standing Order or Direct Debit on a regular manner)
- MEMBERSHIP IS NOT ASSUMED FOR ANYONE - STUDENTS/ LECTURERS/ EMPLOYED DESIGNERS
- YOU MUST APPLY IF YOU WISH TO JOIN IDI
- YOU MUST RENEW IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE MEMBERSHIP
- YOU MUST PAY FOR IDI MEMBERSHIP - UNLESS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FREE IDI MEMBERSHIP
- YOU CAN ALSO OPT SPREAD YOUR FEE OVER 12 MONTHS
FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE ENTITLED TO APPLY FREE IDI MEMBERSHIP
This applies some STUDENTS and LECTURERS associated with some Colleges who have already paid Institutional Membership and STAFF of Companies who already have paid Company Membership in 2017.
- You must always apply as an INDIVIDUAL Member (e.g. Undergraduate, Graduate, Full Member)
- You must use the appropriate and current Membership code from your employer or college.
- You can ignore any any payment request - once you complete the form with the proper code
- Incomplete applications will result in IDI contacting you.
- Please don't apply unless you (a) You pay OR (b) have a Membership Code on the application
This is a very simple process, but we always welcome questions or feedback regarding the IDI Membership application process. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COST, CATEGORIES and FAQ of Membership, Subscriptions and how you could get Free Membership!